Mulraney Components Limited have a variety of precision engineering products and services, we are the home of the oddie quarter turn fastener and our helpful staff have a wealth of experience and knowledge to offer:
- Turning (sliding head & fixed head) - 3 mm up to 210 mm diameter, in Aluminium, Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass, Copper
- Milling - Aluminium, Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass, Copper
- Jig manufacture - Produce in house special jigs to help our assembly and fabrication departments, plus offer this service to our customers
- Laser - Aluminium, Steel, Stainless Steel from 0.5 mm to 25 mm dependent on alloy
- Fabrication - small laser and formed components to larger components building special units
- Aluminium extrusions- Help with design, machine and complete with different finishes like, anodise or powder coat, click for more information...
- Aluminium Drawn Seamless Tube- To compliment the supply of aluminium extrusion we also offer drawn seamless aluminium tube, click for more information...
- Oddie ¼ turn fasteners - zinc castings, fully assembled and powder coated. Special Studs that fit with our Oddie clip in, rivet on and Tolerance clips. Used in train, automotive, agricultural vehicles (Oddie quarter 1/4 turn fasteners, cost effective solutions to panel fastening !!!)
Further information on www.oddie-fasteners.com
- Assembly - Customers special components, which we have turned, milled, fabricated, then fully assembled and boxed. click for more information...
- Anodising - Various colours
- Powder coating - Multiple colours(RAL numbers)
- Zinc plating - In Silver or Yellow finish
Contact Us and see how we can help you.